Hi Guys and Dolls! I don’t have much to say about the look except that I love Green, love Temptalia, like the eyeshadow she created and am having a bit of a Renaissance with winged liner (we broke up last fall). There is one thing I want to mention, and it’s something you were likely to notice anyway: Some of the pictures have false lashes and crystals, and some do not. To tell the truth I simply couldn’t decide if I liked the false lashes or not. They are the type with a thick band and fake hair and that type never seems to agree with me, it’s too stiff or something (
that’s what she said).
Oh well, enjoy the pictures and product list
What I used:
- Face Primer- MAC Prep & Prime Skin
- Fondation-MUFE HD (115)
- Powder-MUFE HD Powder
- Blush- MAC Tea Petal Cremeblend Blush
- Shimmer- MAC Magically Cool Powder “Truth and Light”
- Eye Primer-Too Face Shadow Insurance
- Brow Highlight- MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer, Blanc Type eyeshadow
- Brow Fill: MAC Coquette Eyeshadow
- Brow Shimmer- E.L.F Eye Transformer Palette
- Eyeshadows: MAC Cork, Bottle Green, Bows & Curtseys, Jealousy Wakes
- Inner Corner Highlight -Sugarpill Lumi
- Winged Liner- Physician’s Formula Eye Booster
- Tightline & Waterline- Urban Decay Zero 24/7 pencil
- Lower Lashline- Milani Liquif’eye Green Auto Propel Pencil
- Mascara- MAC Haute and Naughty
- Red Cherry False Lashes #D 012
- Lipstick: MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme “Unlimited”
- Lip Gloss: MAC Posh It Up Plushglass
thanks for stopping by!
I purchased everything shown. This video/post contains opinions that are solely my own; I am not influenced by, nor do I represent any company.
All Products shown are cruelty-free (not tested on animals) to the best of my knowledge. I strive to buy only-cruelty free, but I know that not everyone can has the ability put their money where their heart is.