TinkerHell

Hi Guys and Dolls!

Let’s have a little chat shall we? I wanted this to get up just in time for Halloween, but I have a few roadblocks on the way, in fact -This video gave me hell! Well, let’s give credit where it’s due… Sony Vegas 9 made it impossible for me to get this video to you any sooner. I won’t bore you with the details, but I will say that I had to re-edit this 3 times, tried rendering it in all different file types, and eventually I downloaded an upgrade of my video editing software (Vegas 9 wouldn’t render the video. The ol’girl just quit).  Anyway, this was a labor of love and the bottom line is that I’m excited to share this with you, and I think it’s something you’ll enjoy, even though it’s no longer Halloween.

What I used

Face:

MAC Strobe Cream (A Glowy moisturizer packed with skin communicating ingredients and antioxidants)

MAC Pro Longwear Foundation NC15 (medium coverage, 15hour wear)

MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer (maximum coverage, water resistant)

Purely Cosmetics Diamond Powder (colorless setting powder)

Eyes:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance

MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer NW 15, applied with a Sigma E60(sub with NYX jumbo Pencil in Milk)

Scotch Tape

120 Palette 1st edition Greens, Grey, Black- Sigma E55, MAC 272, and ELF Shader, and Sigma E15

Wet ‘n’ Wild Color Icon Cream Shaow in “Envy”

Styli Style 24/7 Line & Seal Twist Pencil in Emerald

Wet n wild Greed Palette (lightest shade used to blend out the edge of the colorful shadows) Elf “C” Brush

LA Splash eyeshadow base/sealer

Lit Cosmetics Glitter in “Yoda”

Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in “Zero”

Red Cherry 110 (among my fave all-time lashes)

MAC Extreme Black False Lash Mascara

Blackout Contacts – these are no longer on the company’s website (it may be because Halloween is over and the sold out)

Brows- MAC Omega

Lips:

MAC Lip Primer

MAC Graphblack Technakohl

OCC “Tarred” Lip Tar

Related posts:

Cora (vintageortacky)

23 Comments

1. November 3, 2011 / 5:13 pm

Hubba, hubba! This is one stunning look. This could totally be a wearable nighttime look. Love it.

2. November 3, 2011 / 5:36 pm

Oh my god, amazing. Absolutely amazing. It’s gorgeous! The green eyeshadow is amazing!

3. Shawntel
    November 3, 2011 / 5:54 pm

That looks Amazing with that red hair!! I love this!! Thank you!

4. November 3, 2011 / 6:38 pm

I think if you skipped the black lipstick and did something a little more girly, this would be a GORGEOUS green look. The black lipstick takes it to a completely different place. Kind of goes to show that styling is everything.

• November 3, 2011 / 6:39 pm

On that note, I still think this is amazing!! And I love it and every other look you do 🙂 Wish I had your skillz 😛

5. November 3, 2011 / 6:59 pm

gorgeous! really love the well done green eye but the lips are killer! awesome

6. November 4, 2011 / 5:55 am

Loving the look and the video too !! Been wanting to try out the OCC Lip Tars, but not sure if they will be that all round useful? Very funny Yoda moment there too 🙂 .
    Thanks

7. November 4, 2011 / 6:24 am

Gorgeous look. Those lenses are so freaky! They make you look like a different person!

8. yve McG
    November 4, 2011 / 12:48 pm

You are fun. Thanks for your eyespiration for my upcoming Saturday Hallowe’en party.

9. November 4, 2011 / 3:24 pm

Everything i have seen so far on your blog is really amazing !

Olivia

10. November 5, 2011 / 9:52 am

Love this look!!

11. Lauren
    November 5, 2011 / 4:17 pm

O.M.G. I’m freaking out right now…this is one of your coolest looks ever

12. tiny
    November 6, 2011 / 8:40 pm

I noticed in your video that you had some feathering issues with the lip tar. From what I could tell in the vid you were right you used waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much, less is more with that stuff, you can always build, but too much will feather BAD! Also, after you apply the lip tar outlining your lips with concealer will definitely help keep it from feathering. Hope that helps you in the future! <3

Awesome look as always!!!!

13. ACollins
    November 7, 2011 / 7:37 pm

I love it!! I would love to see more like this. I struggle with heavier eye makeup but this makes me want to keep trying.

14. November 8, 2011 / 10:57 am

This look really suits you Cora! It’s beautiful, bad ass and fun!

15. November 10, 2011 / 5:24 am

This look rocks my socks from top to bottom! It looks fantastic with the red hair you’re sporting, which, btw, is totally flattering to your skin tone! Love the black lips. Still want to try some OCC Lip Tars. Do you ever use a clear lip liner? Many brands make them and they really work to prevent feathering.

16. Myrolon
    November 10, 2011 / 1:11 pm

Whow !!! This make up is gorgeous, I looooove it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. karen hemeon
    November 27, 2011 / 12:06 pm

One of the top looks I ever saw! Terrific! Looks beyond fabulous on you! And remember, Tink in the JM Barrie original version, was not the Barbiesque airbrushed wee faerie that Disney has given us. She was a peevish, jealous little c-word, who probably was our preschool introduction to Borderline Personality Disorder! She probably not only had black lips, but a black heart! I just might take the XMAS day off and try out this look! Verrrrry nice!

18. December 4, 2011 / 2:56 am

Wow wow wow! This looks absolutely goth. I love it!

xoxo,
    Roxanne

19. Michelle
    December 9, 2011 / 3:10 am

Where did you get the LA Splash base/sealer? The green looks so fierce on you!

20. June 10, 2012 / 9:48 am

My first tutorial I’ve seen using a 120 1st edition palette that actually made me want to get it. I love your Disney ‘princess’ twist series…100% addicted. When’s the next one? This is beyond Teh Sex.
    The best part is that I’m now picking up these little tips and tricks you use so you can create these badass amazing colourful looks everyone says a hooded eyeshape shouldn’t do or has no business doing. I love colour and now I get to look at your tutes in a whole new light like, ‘matte my arse. If Cora can create these looks, I can do it too and I’m not stuck on the liner and mascara boat the rest of my life.’
    Goth Tinkerbell rocks my kickarse world.