Sinderella

Hello Guys & Dolls! I hope you all had a safe & happy holiday! Today we are continuing our (my?) Disney Princess Series with Sinderella! I pulled inspiration from Cinderella’s blue dress & gold hair and gave her a girlie-drag makeover. From the ashes rose a sexy vixen ready to meet prince charming and leave her evil step-family in the dust. I see the modern version as less of a damsel in distress waiting to be rescued, and more like Danielle in Ever After- feisty and strong, but open to love.  I love that movie!

Eyes:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance

MAC Contrast Eyeshadow

Milani Gold Liquif’eye liner

MAC Goldmine Eyeshadow

MAC Wegde Eyeshadow

MAC Brule

Ben Nye Black Cake Liner

Urban Decay Binge 24/7 Liner

MUFE #23L Aqualiner

MAC Opulash Optimum Black

Red Cherry #47

MAC Omega & Mystery (eyebrows)

Face:

MUFE HD Foundation #115

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural

MAC Strada Blush

MAC Warm Soul Blush

Lips:

Wet ‘n’ Wild Just Peachy Mega Last Lipstick

Milani Designer Label 3D Glitzy Glamour Gloss

Also many of you want to know who will be included in this series, and what videos are already done, so here’s a handy list for you:

Official Princesses

Related posts:

30 thoughts on “Sinderella

1. Vicki N Hammons

Happy New Year to you and your family, Cora! I love this look!!! Beautiful, Darling! Can’t wait to see what else you have in store for the new year. <3

2. Leslie Renfro

Love, love, LOVE this look! Can’t wait to see the tutorial on this. I live in the South (VA) and there aren’t alot of makeup artist around here. Thanks for helping me learn!

3. luz

Beautiful. I was trying out a similar look to this I found a picture of, ended up a mess! I’ll be giving this one a try.

4. Kelly

This really is an amazing look, it’s a great way to wear a smokey eye without being to dark and harsh. I absolutely love it, just like your ideas that the modern princess isn’t a damsel in distress who needs to be rescued, because that is something that really bothers me about almost every princess movie.

5. karen hemeon

Great as usual…. and love the hair color! Thanks for a banded technique. And you DO go back to the source material very well! In the German Grimm story, the ugly stepsister cuts off her toes to fit in the slipper! Blut im Schuh! Disney airbrushes all these ladies, who have some edgy substance behind them. You recognize that. Thanks for all I have learned from you, since I started watching your blog. You, simply, rule….. Happy New Year to you, your, and your MAC family.

6. Melody

OMG Cora! This look is to die for! Your color sense repeatedly wows me. This series is already so much fun! You look smokin’!

7. Tamara LeBlanc

Gorgeous!
    Just discovered you today and can’t wait to read more of your posts and watch more videos.
    So glad I stumbled upon your words of wisdom!
    Have a fabulous evening,
    Tamara

8. Linda

I love this look! Its awesome!! I think I’ve watched almost every video on your youtube channel. You’re really inspired me with your tutorials 🙂

Love from Sweden

9. Tyrannika

I was looking for the lip primer you used in the video but I cant find it in your listing, please tell me? I’ve been looking for a good one so long now and though to myself “hey, this girl got it going on! the one she’s using that’s the one I gotta get!” 🙂
    Love/Tyrannika

10. Sicilia

I absolutely love this look, but I don’t own any MAC shadows – would you be able to recommend any shades from the Urban Decay Naked palette that could be used to recreate this? Thank you 🙂

11. Heather

Absolutely loved this look but I did not have the Mac colors, I recreated using UD Naked, Naked 2 and the blue from the Dangerous palettes. Came out great!!