The Little Mermaid ~Disney Princess Series~

Hi Guys & Dolls!

Today’s tutorial is another installment in my Disney Princess series! Ariel was the first Disney Princess I feel in love with- in fact it is the first Disney movie I remember! I had a dress-up skirt I would wear over my head and pretend it was long red hair like Ariel’s- and I drove my family trying to sing like her! When I was 12 and I dyed my hair red for the first time one of my “reasons” was that Ariel had red hair. Once a nerd, always a nerd.I used mostly drugstore makeup for this tutorial, and a bit of Sugarpill & Inglot but the most noteworthy thing I used were the Paperself Under the Sea lashes- they are die-cut out of paper!  They are a bit tricky to work with- I cut these down to less than half and practiced with the parts I knew I wasn’t going to use for the video. I hope you guys enjoy this as much as I did creating it!

What I used:

FACE

Moisturizer- MAC Strobe Cream

Primer- Tarte Clean Slate Flawless Brightening Primer

Concealer-MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

Foundation/Powder- MAC Studio Fix NC15

Blush- Milani Mai Tai Mineral Blush

Highlight- Sugarpill Lumi

Glitter- Urban Decay Distortion

EYES

Brows- LA Splash Eye Base & Sealer with Sugarpill Love+

Primer-Urban Decay Primer Potion

Under-Brow Concealer- MAC Select Cover-up Concealer NW15

Highlight-MAC Blanc Type

Transitional Crease Color- Inglot 107R (Lightest Shade)

Lid Base- Milani Green Safari Shadow Eyes Pencil

Center Lid- E.L.F. Eye Transformer (green)

Inner Lid- Inglot 109R (2 lightest shades blended)

Outer Lid- Milani Olympian Blue & Wet ‘n’ Wild Blue Had Me At Hello (Turquoise)

Upper Lid Liner- Barry M Wink Liner

Lower Lash Line/Wing- Physican’s Formula Green Eyes Shimmer Strips Eyeliner Trio (purple) & Milani Purple Shock Eyeshadow

Inner Corner-Sugarpill Lumi

LIPS

Milani “Hot Flash”Haute Flash Lipgloss

~Social Media~

Pintrest: http://pinterest.com/vintageortacky/
Beautylish: http://www.beautylish.com/vintageortacky
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/vintageortacky
Twitter: https://twitter.com/vintageortacky

Disclosure: Some of the products shown were sent by PR; others were purchased myself. Complimentary products never receive preferential treatment; My Subscribers are my #1 priority so if I wouldn’t recommend it to my best friend, I won’t recommend it to you. This video/post contains opinions that are solely my own; I am not influenced by, nor do I represent any company.

Related posts:

36 thoughts on “The Little Mermaid ~Disney Princess Series~

1. Phyrra

I absolutely love the lashes for this! It’s so pretty. I love the purple along the lower lash line.

2. Eleanor

I really love that green and purple combination. This is a really fun look. This would be a fun look to wear if you happen to be hosting a little girl’s birthday party.

I really like this new sleek look of your blog, btw.

1. Cora (vintageortacky)

Oh Thank you! I wasn’t sure about the switcheroo- I’m always trying to find a blog layout that is appealing and functional! I like a lot of the different elements of this theme- but now I need a nice header!

3. Jackie

<—-also always a nerd…

I just got a pixie cut because Ginnifer Goodwin *Snow White from ABC's Once Upon a Time* has such a cute one… yeah.. I'm rocking the new-age snow white do.. lol

This is lovely.. I hope you do more looks with colored brows.. It's so fun and rad! 😀

1. Cora (vintageortacky)

Dude that is awesome! And Ginnifer is GORGEOUS! I re-watch he’s just not that into you pretty much just for her!

4. Jessica K

Awesome as always…But what did you use for the brows? Thanks for doing these awesome tutorials 🙂

1. Cora (vintageortacky)

Sorry Doll! I completely forgot… I used LA Splash Eye Base & Sealer with Sugarpill Love+ ^_^

5. spanglelime

You’re always entertaining but this is by far the funniest tutorial you’ve done yet between the mirror-faces and ‘good job Cora!’. Also I just really dig the look-my favourites are tied between this one, Sinderella and Tinker Hell.
    Good job Cora!

6. Dianna

Ariel is my absolute favorite princess and dressed up for her for halloween last year. I love love LOVE this look. I think I might be Ariel again just to try this out!

7. Sara

The eyebrows are really cool. I LOVE your lashes. The purple is amazing. You look beautiful in your pictures, 🙂

8. Jordan Marsh

I have to say I enjoy your videos…. I’m 14 and I love your personality….you really are pretty do you think you could do a makeup totoral on a pretty easy style for younger people thatd pretty and fun…. <3 thanks

9. holly

I just wanted to tell you that i love watchin your vids and every time i see you smile i always smile i wish that i could meet you in person but i live in tennessee and that is ablong way frm california. If you could please send me a email thxs

-<3- holly