Tantric Bronze- Wearable & Affordable Summer Makeup

Hey Guys & Dolls!

Last week I did a massive review video and in that video I was wearing makeup similar to this. At that time I was just testing things out & playing around with them, so it was a tad sloppy, but many of you wanted to see a tutorial for it, so I tweaked it a bit to be a wearable and easy summer makeup tutorial. In the first minutes of the video I walk you though my tan today gone tomorrow “tan-trick”. I also wanted to provide you with a few substitutes/dupes since we don’t all have the same products to work with, so I’ve provided some alternatives in the product list below.

What do you guys think of the animation at the beginning of the video?

What I used to create this look & a few alternatives

Skin:

Moisturizer- Cera Ve Spf  30 AM lotion

Laura Geller Spackle Primer (Bronze Tint)

Foundation-Make Up For Ever 115 HD Foundation

Concealer-MAC NW15 Pro Longwear Concealer

Powder-MAC Studio Fix Nc15

Highlight/Bronzer-Milani Hermosa Rose Highlight/Bronzer powder

Blush-Milani Mai Tai Blush

Eyes:

Eye Brows- MAC Brow Gel & MAC Cork eyeshadow

Crease Shadow- Milani Brown Stone -substitute with MAC Mystery, Milani Abstract Palette or any deep brown matte eyeshadow

Transitional Color- Milani Abstract Palette -substitute with MAC Bisque or any light beige matte eyeshadow

Brow Highlight- Milani Pearl Powder Shadow -substitute with MAC Shroom or any light beige shimmer eyeshadow

Lid Base- Milani Brown Deluxe Shadow Eyez pencil

Lid Eyeshadow- Milani Caramel Brown- substitute with MAC Romp, Bronze or Woodwinked, Urban Decay Smog or Snake Bite; any pearl-metallic shimmered brown gold.

Center Lid- Milani Abstract Palette- Substitute with MAC Goldmine, Urban Decay Baked, Milani Drench in Gold & Gold Dust, Wet ‘n’ Wild Vanity Palette, the list goes on & on!

Inner Corner Highlight- Wet ‘n’ Wild Blue had me at hello Palette

Black Gel Liner-MAC Blacktrack Fluidline

Lower Lash-line- Milani Metallic Liquif’eye Pencil in “Aqua” & Wet ‘n’ Wild Blue had me at hello

Inner rim- Urban Decay Zeo 24/7 glide on pencil

Lips:

Laura Geller “Broadway Berry” Lip Pops lush waterproof lip gloss – bright magenta gloss

Related posts:

35 thoughts on “Tantric Bronze- Wearable & Affordable Summer Makeup

1. Shannon Brimmer

Love this look, I am gonna wear this look allot, I really love your makeup tutorials you have really inspired me to expand my makeup looks and become better at makeup in general

1. Star Rigsby

I tried it, did not turn out as good as yours but I was very happy with it! I think I just had trouble matching colors, I have several bh 120 palettes and tried using those! dont know if you can see my facebook link but my new profile picture has the outcome! ;-] lol
        You are so Inspiring!

1. Mary

Such a great color combo! Shopping for some bronze and aquas TOMORROW!
    (also- loved the new intro!)

2. Xaila

the Pop for green eyes pallet from Physicians Formula has possible dupes for the aqua shade/innner highlight.

3. Paula Brown

I adore your videos! I love the looks you create and your fabulous sense of humor! this look is so beautiful…LOVE the pop of aqua/teal…gorgeous and totally sick! I’m a makeup-videoaholic and you are definitely my favorite (seriously…that’s really saying something given my addiction ; / ). So the new Milani eyeshadows have not made their way to my local CVS…I can’t wait to try them!

4. Suki

What I think is I’M SO LAME for not watching your videos sooner! AHHH! But this is a good thing because now I’m going to have someone to curl up with in bed – haha ;P I like the animation, it’s not annoying or too loud or anything! Love love love your videos and this tutorial!
    xox

1. Karla

I was wondering the same, so I checked the comments on youtube if she would tell anywhere what nailpolish it is and I guessed right 😀 It’s ORLY – Halley’s Comet. Unfortunately it was a limited edition, BUT there is a cheap dupe by Essence “Choose me” in the Ulta stores. It looks 98% the same, but is a lot cheaper, means 1$. Well, the bottle is smaller too, but I’ll never use up the big Orly one anyways.
      However, if you want the original: I got mine from amazon about a year ago for 10 $ think.
      Hope this helps 😉

5. Samantha Victoria

I love this look. I am going to re create it tomorrow. Love you Cora. Keep doing your thing.girly!!
    @theonlysamantha

6. Wanna make-up

What brushes were you using for the eyeshadow? I know know one was a #217 but what was the smaller one?

7. Melody

Such a nice sultry look! I think the animation at the beginning of the vid is cute 🙂 but knowing your lovely bright makeup I was surprised that it’s not magenta or purple!

1. Sara

I agree. It is very pretty but, I definitely like pinks and purples… I love it all the same though! 🙂 It is perfect for her skin tone

8. Sara

This looks geogouse! What is your camera? I need it! That is so cool. That is a pefect lp color for you!;)

9. Melanie

I started watching your vids and now I’m hooked! You’re so pleasant to watch, even if I didn’t wear makeup I’d still watch!! Thanks for having a personality and being yourself! I’m a new fan!

10. Megan McMahon

i love this look! I’ve already worn something like this out. This looks like the funner version of Elffie from skins eye make look that everyone goes crazy over!

11. Marissa

Hey! I love this look at I am actually doing something for my aquarium as a mermaid and my “tail” is kinda bronze…bronzey… so I was wondering if this look is 100% waterproof :p (if not do you have any suggestions on waterproofing makeup?)

12. Olivia

hi! i’m from australia and i can’t get the products you have!! 🙁 i was wondering… can i just use like tan and blue eyeshadow/eyeliner for this look??
    PLEASEEE REPLY!!! Thx 😀

13. Victoria

Hi Cora! I’m Victoria, I’m nine years old, and believe it or not I watch your videos every night! I think that they’re so cool, and you should be honored for even kids to watch your videos. You do such a great job! Two thumbs up for Cora! (Which is a very lovely name.) (:

14. Pauli

I think this is my favorite make-up, you look beautiful with it! I don’t think I can do that on myself nor get all those product either… 🙁 but I would love it.