Sugar Rush Bright Makeup tutorial

Hi Guys & Dolls!

Todays tutorial is one of my go-to bright eyeshadow looks, so if it looks familiar, it is. Sugarpill recently came out with the Heart Breaker palette and it’s just the perfect palette for those of us who love these colors! It was an instant fave for me, and I had to honor it by doing this tutorial for you!

Here’s a  list of what I used to create this tutorial:

Face:

Cera Ve AM Moisturizer spf 30

Hourglass Veil Primer spf 15

MUFE HD #115

MAC Mineralize Skinfinsh Natural “Light”

E.L.F Studio Blush in “Pink Passion”

Eyes:

OCC Anime Lip Tar

Thanks for stopping by!

-Cora

Related posts:

30 thoughts on “Sugar Rush Bright Makeup tutorial

1. Elizabeth

Is there supposed to be a video linked or embedded here? I don’t see anything! Am I dumb? (Sorry if I’m dumb!)

2. Lissa

I absolutely LOVE this eye look!! Also where did u get or blouse please it AMAZING!!! I love the colors especially how they bounce off the eyeshadows.

3. Sara

The colors are great for you! the pics are awesome! Is it just me or is the video not there? Were is the video! 😉

4. Pingback: Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer, Candlelight, .35 fl oz | life insurance cover, personal finance life insurance, compare life insurance

5. Stacy Wright

Girl you are awesome with makeup….Ive watched a few of ur tutorials…I’m ready to start trying….but one question where can I buy sugarpill product…I live in Lubbock Texas ..never seen it in stores here ….

6. Ashleigh

What are drugstore dupes for this palette? I really want to try this! It is absolutely amazing! 😀

7. Nefaeri

Fantastic video, thank you 🙂 If you could tell me what hair dye brand and shade you used for the light part of your hair here I would be SO grateful to you!
    xx

8. Angélica

Hey girl,
    I´m from Brazil and I love all your makes!! You´re so pretty and have a fantastic creative soul….

9. Briana

I’m wanting to get a Sugarpill palette, but, for the time being, I can only get one. I’ve never used Sugarpill cosmetics before, so I can’t decide where to begin. Which one would you suggest?

10. Emily

Hi I just wanted to say thank you for your videos I well be going to school for makeup artistry once my kids are in school and I have found that many of your videos has helped me right now in my every day life. I love your videos and I can’t wait to get at ur level of makeup artistry. Thanks again Emily

11. Bebi Sue

I fell in love with this look!! I don’t have the palette available (yet!!) but I’m sure I have close eye-shadows I can match. Going to try and re-create this look tonight for my daughter’s birthday.