I’m officially #teampeplum! I have no idea why, but I had it built up in my head that the peplum silhouette would make my hips look wider, but boy was I wrong. This one lays a bit more like a Babydoll shape, but I want to get more Peplum shapes! I could see this working on any body type, I hope they don’t go away! I haven’t done a fashion video in MONTHS! What the Junk! I’m back and I’ll be bringing you more fashion videos hopefully every week if not every-other week from now on!
What I’m wearing:
- Asos Curve Eyelash Peplum Top (order a size down)
- Torrid Denim Stiletto Jean
- Sketchers Go Walk (fits true to size)
- Marc by Marc Jacobs “Washed Up Billy” Leather Hobo in “Electric Stage Blue”
- Bracelets Charming Charlie and Rock & Republic
- Ring- Custom Made for me by Angie aka Starling Jewels @etsy
- 8Bit Sunglasses
Makeup- Same makeup as my 5 minute face tutorial
*************** Don’t be shy, Get social with me!!My most used social media sites are:
If you have a question for me, want to send me a message or letter, or for business inquiries: email@example.com
My personal blog http://cora-bora.tumblr.com/
I FINALLY got a PO Box! I’m so excited to be able to say “Yes!” when people ask to send me letters & stuff! I’ll keep them forever and show them to my grandkids!
2601 Blanding Avenue#C144
Alameda, CA 94501