Hi Guys & Dolls!
Fall is just around the corner, and this time of year I love to wear bold eye makeup- well who am I trying to fool, I always love bold makeup! Today I want to share a twist on on the classic “fall leaves” type look by adding a pop of pink! There are all sorts of subtleties that make this work- I blended the pink with a brown liner on the bottom to give it an anchor, and I carried the color into the outer corner of the upper eyelid to make the pop of color simpatico with the lid shades. A warmer hot-pink lipstick acts as a buffer for the warm lid shades and the coolness of the pink. I also ditched the upper liner because this look doesn’t need it. If you are ever in a makeup-rut and you feel like you’re just following the motions- break the rules a little, you’ll find new amazing ways to use your makeup!
List of Products
- Urban Decay Anti Aging Primer Potion
- Too Faced Pretty Rebel palette- Instigator, Girly, Charming, Ringleader, Dainty and Totally Fetch
- Urban Decay Perversion and Whiskey Liners
- Clinique Lash Power Mascara
- Paula’s Choice Resist Super-Light Daily Wrinkle Defense SPF30
- Too Faced Primed & Poreless
- Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation 0.5
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Pressed Finishing powder
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer ” Chantilly”
- Tarte “Frisky” Amazon Clay Blush
- MAC Pleasurefruit Sheen Supreme Lipstick