Hey Guys & Dolls! Hey Guys & Dolls! For the last several years I’ve eagerly awaited Urban Decay’s Holiday set for one reason: THE LINER SETS! They are always the most amazing value, and we usually get some amazing Limited Edition shades! Last year I went crazy for the Ocho Loco set, and this year I went Loco for it again! I love that these are full sizes and I would like to start the campaign for make Ultraviolet Permanent now! Such a pretty blue-purple!
- $59.00 for 8 eyeliners x 0.04 oz.
- 5 new & exclusive shades, 3 repromotes
- $85 value if you were able to purchase these individually.
- New Grindhouse Double Barrel Shapener
- Made in Germany
- Urban Decay is Cruelty Free (but their parent company isn’t)
- Incredible value for the price- Seriously It’s like paying for 3, and getting 5 free PLUS the sharpener!!!
- Great way to test our their liners- the larger size and shade range make it a steal!
- Mix of Neutrals, Brights and the Blackest Black Liner in town
- FULL SIZE LINERS IN A KIT!!
- That it’s limited edition?
- Though Perversion is the blackest-black, it can be a bit weird in some people’s waterlines, particularly for contact lense wearers.
- Ultraviolet is a little patchy but still totally workable!
How I feel about it One of the best cost-value sets out there! I love that the liner are full-sized, so whether you’ve been wanting to try this formula out, or are an long-time fan eager for new colors. Ocho Loco 2