Hey Guys & Dolls,
I’m not feeling well, so please excuse this lousy blog intro, the video one is quite special! Please enjoy the video, list of products and photos! I’m off to crawl back into bed!
List of Products
- Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion
- OCC Conceal (under brows)
- MAC Veluxe Brow Pencil “Deep Brunette”
- Lorac Undercover eyeshadow
- Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette- Prank, Madness, X-Rated, Shellshock, & Betrayal
- Makeup Geek Immortal Gel Liner
- Physician’s Formula “Ultra Black” Liquid Liner
- Urban Decay Ultraviolet and Perversion Liners (Ocho Loco Set)
- Blinc Amplified Mascara
- Ardell Demi Wispies “Plum”
- Cera Ve AM SPF30 Moisturizer
- Urban Decay Brightening & Tightening Complexion Primer
- Illamasqua Skin Base (3.5 & white mixed)
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer (nw15)
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
- Hourglass “Dim Light” & “Ethereal Light” Ambient Light powders
- MAC Skinfinish Natural “light”
- NYX Taupe Blush
- Urban Decay Blush from Shattered Face Case
- Mac Prep & Prime Lip
- MAC Currant Lip Liner
- Urban Decay “Anarchy” and “Native”Lipliner
- Urban Decay “Shame”, “Anarchy” and “Native” lipsticks
In the video you can see I have a new “Bedspread” – a nifty little cobweb lace table runner I picked up at Target.
In case you wanted to see what the eye look like with toned-down lips. Urban Decay Native Lipstick.
Ombre Lips are a lot of fun and a great way to make your lips appear fuller!
I love how well you can see the color shift on the lid- Betrayal eyeshadow layered over Ultra Violet Liner
These Ardell Demi Wispies in “Plum” are some of my fave lashes of all time!