Hi Guys & Dolls!
I have been planning this look for a LONG time. I’ve been wanting to do this type of video for at least 2 years, and here it is!! I feel cleansed, I feel happy. I feel tired, lol. One thing I love about all my Halloween videos this year is that I’m using elements from my own everyday wardrobe into the costumes- with this it’s my boots, a camisole and my leggings. The Top Hat and Wig I’ve had for a long time and I have to tell you- this wig SUCKS! I mean, it looks great and all, but it’s too shiny, which could be taken care of with a little baby powder, but it’s SO itchy. I tore it off my head the second I was done with this. You’ll also remember this corset from my Victorian Lolita look- the funny thing is this look was conceptualized first, but the Victorian one came first because I’m uploading them in chronological order based on the era of influence.
I hope you’re loving my “theme” this year as much as I am- it’s helped me make a plan and stick to it, and also I feel these work year-round as a beauty through the ages sort of thing. There are quite a few videos left- are you excited for what comes next?
- NARS Smudgeproof Primer
- Sugarpill Bullet Proof and Diamond Eyes Eyeshadows
- Urban Decay Perversion Liquid & Pencil Liner
- Lit Cosmetics Marilyn Monroe Size 3 Glitter
- Illamasqua Sealing Gel
- Sugarpill Saint Lashes
- Blinc Mascara
- NYX Wonder Pencil
- Too Faced Primed & Poreless Primer
- MAC Matchmaster Foundation 1.0 & Pro Longwear Concealer NW15
- Purely Cosmetics Diamond Powder
- MAC Wedge Eyeshadow (Contour)
- Sugarpill Dollipop Eyeshadow (Blush)
- Urban Decay 69 Lipliner and F-Bomb Lipstick
- Underbust corset http://shrsl.com/?~4cow
- Velvet Skirt http://shrsl.com/?~4cp1
- Striped Leggings http://www.torrid.com/
- Wig http://www.halloweencostumes.com/
- Mini Glitter Tophat http://www.halloweencostumes.com/
- Vintage Black Bow Tie http://www.choies.com/product/
- Red Blazer (Mine was too big, order a size down) http://www.simplybe.com/
- Boots http://www.masseys.com/p/array-womens-groove-14-boot/?&color=Black
- Earrings- Vintage Drama Faces (Gift from my mother in law)
- I used a gold Cigarette Holder in place of a riding crop or wand- Improvise!!
One thing to note: If you notice in the photos, my hands look dark- I think the dye from the skirt rubbed off on them, so if you get the velvet skirt, wash it before you wear it!
Costumes this could work for:
- Circus Performer
- Dark Carnival
- Black Parade