Hey Guys & Dolls!
Today I’m sharing a pretty look using my new Laura Mercier Artist palette. I simply adore this palette- it’s quickly become an all-time favorite, and one that I’m sad to say is Limited Edition. The Look is simple to do, but looks stunning in a not-trying-too-hard kind of way. I filmed this Sunday afternoon and wore it to visit my in-laws and see their new house, just a lovely day! Keep reading for up-close photos and a list of products.
List of Product
- MAC Strobe Cream
- tarte BB Cream “fair”
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer “Chantilly”
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
- NYX Stay Matte Not Flat Powder “Ivory”
- MAC Pinch-O-Peach Powder Blush
- Milani Shadow Eyez Pencil “Almond Cream”
- Laura Mercier Artist Palette (20013)
- Urban Decay Tornado Liner
- Blinc Amplified Mascara
- Anastasia Brow Wiz Medium Ash
- Too Faced La Creme Lipstick “Spice, Spice Baby”
- MAC Love Nectar Lusterglass