*press samples*Hey Guys & Dolls!
About 3 months ago I was scrolling through Instagram and I saw this drool-worthy necklace that LetzMakeup posted. I ached for this rainbow statement necklace, but since Siobhán lives in Ireland, I didn’t think I’d be able to get one for myself. A few days later I was browsing choies.com and what do I discover but the very same necklace! To celebrate this transatlantic bauble love, I asked Shiv if she wanted to collaborate and do makeup looks inspired by the necklace, and then film the outfits we’d wear with the makeup. This is a great opportunity to show you guys how I pair a wild look with an outfit. With this much color, it’s great to do a monochrome/greyscale look with the clothing; The outfit is still fun and in keeping with my signature style, just toned down to let the jewelry and makeup shine.
Please check out Letzmakeup’s version (SO COOL) and don’t forget to Subscribe!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills “Medium Ash” Brow Wiz
- MAC Pro Concealer Palette
- Laura Mercier “Vanilla Nuts” Eyeshadow
- Scotch Tape
- Urban Decay Vice Palette; “Prank”, “Madness”, “Damaged”, “Stash”, “Betrayal” and “X-Rated” Eyeshadows
- Urban Decay “Eldorado” 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Liner
- Physician’s Formula Eye Booster “Ultra Black”
- Urban Decay “Asphyxia” and “Perversion”24/7 Pencil Liner
- Sugarpill “Dollipop” Eyeshadow
- Blinc Amplified Mascara
- Miss Adoro 445-Red
- Urban Decay Brightening & Tightening Primer
- Illamasqua Skinbase (3.5+White)
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer “Chantilly”
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural “Light”
- MAC Strada Blush
- tarte “frisky” blush
- Hourglass Ambient Light Powder “Dim Light”
- MAC Prep & Prime Lip
- Urban Decay “Anarchy” Revolution Lipstick