Hey Guys & Doll!
Do you ever go to town with your eye makeup and then can’t decide where to go with lips? Are you the type who finds comfort in rules and have “Smoky eyes + Nude Lips 4Eva!” etched on your makeup-heart? Or are you the Queen of Bold and think that makeup rules are for sissies and meant to be broken? I’m about 6 of one and half a dozen of the other So I wanted to share a look with alternative lippie options to satisfy both my need for speed and my desire to create harmony. Let me know which look your prefer in the comment section below ^_^
My fave is probably the peachier lips, but I’ve been on a nude-ish kick lately. I think the Purple Lips bring out the intensity of the green more, which is also so gorgeous!
I want to take the time to share with you a new playlist I made of my favorite Green-themed tutorials I’ve done over the years. It’s neat to walk down memory lane and see my progression as an artist, and it even includes my very first YouTube tutorial at the end of playlist!
I’ve made is easier for you to find the products I use in a video! Below you’ll find not only the product list, but also a link to each item. These are Affiliate links so I earn a small commission if you decided to purchase the items- I just want to be upfront about that!
List of Products With Shopping Links
- Urban Decay Anti-Aging Primer
- OCC Conceal “Y0″
- Anastasia “Medium Ash” Brow Wiz
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Comfort Zone Palette
- L’oreal Infallible “Golden Emerald”
- MAC Pro Makeup Remover
- Physician’s Formula MatchMaker Powder “Light” (I think this might be discontinued)
- MAC “Blacktrack” Fluidline
- Urban Decay “Perversion” 24/7 Pencil
- Jordana “Jade Jewel” Made to Last Pencil
- Blinc Mascara
- House Of Lashes “Siren”
- Duo Lash Adhesive with Vitamins
- CeraVe Am Moisturizer
- Illamasqua Skinbase White & 3.5
- MAC Prolongwear Concealer
- Ben Nye Neutral Set
- Hourglass Ambient Light Powders “Diffused Light” and “Dim Light”
- NYX Taupe (Contour)
- Wet ‘n’ Wild “Pearlescent Pink” Blush