Hi Guys & Dolls, Happy Wednesday!
This awesome-sauce makeup look is inspired by mermaids. Deeps blues, sea greens, and a striking pop of royal blurple to give the eyes not just beauty, but power! The playfulness of peachy lips and cheeks create a harmony with the aquatic color palette without going over the top. If you love this look please Like & Share it with your friends- I appreciate it so much ^_^ If you’re a fan of blues, greens and purples I know you’ll love this look; I want to see your recreations, so use what you have, switch it up and make it your own. Knock ’em dead! Please share them with me on instagram & twitter @vintageortacky
On a personal note, I’m kind of obsessed with Mermaids. I don’t mean the sweet Disney Princess type- although those are cool too. I am completely fascinated by the legendary mermaids sailors sang songs about- beautiful but terrifying creatures who would lure men to their watery graves. I grew up listening to and still love a lot of irish songs and sailor tunes and mermaids/the ocean/the railroad are featured in many of these drinking songs. If you’re interested in introducing yourself to the type of music, check out the Black Irish Band ^_^.
- Anastasia Brow Wiz– Medium Ash
- MAC Concealer Palette– Light
- NARS Smudge Proof Pro Prime
- Urban Decay Electric Palette– Gonzo, Freak, Chaos, Urban, & Revolt.
- Makeup Geek Gel Liner– Mystic and Electric
- Makeup Geek Shadows Mermaid, Dutchess & Corrupt
- MAC Eyeshadow-Vapor
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof – Moss
- Inglot Colour Play Mascara– Green
- Katy Perry for Eylure– KA Ching Lashes
- MAC Matchmaster Foundation– 1.0
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural– Light
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder– Dim Light
- NARS Blush-Orgasm
- Milani Color Statement Lipstick– Fruit Punch
Heck yes this post contains affiliate links- thanks for shopping with me ^_^