Summer Cat Eyes With 2 Lip Options

Hey Guys & Dolls!!

Many of you have been asking me for one of my classic long-style tutorials where I’m able to share more tips & tricks so get ready because this one clock in an over 13 minutes! Today I’ll be demonstrating a warm/neutral cat eye and giving you additional tips for giving your eye a lift beyond a winged liner- of course that’s in there too! I’m also giving you two lip options with this one; If you’re like me sometimes you do a makeup look and have the hardest time choosing so with this look I wanted to show you how dramatically different yet equally gorgeous this looks with two different warm lippies. Enjoy the look and please let me know in the comments below which look you prefer, or if you’re like me and love both!

THE LIST

Eyes

Lips

Face:

• Cover FX Clear Prep Primer http://bit.ly/1rmdmnn
  • MAC Matchmaster 1.0 + Face & Body C1 mixed together
  • MAC Medium Peach Concealer – Medium Concealer Palette
  • MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Light & Light Plus http://bit.ly/1qaX1Vr
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Dim & Diffusing Light http://bit.ly/1loq4is
  • Makeup Geek Spellbound Blush

Brushes

*** The links above contain affiliate tracking. Some products were provided for tutorial or review consideration. Post contains my genuine thoughts and professional opinion. ***

_MG_1084

_MG_1143 2

_MG_1101

_MG_1127

_MG_1128

FULL FACE PEACH 2

PEACH LIPS 3

Vintageortacky.com-Logo-Tagline

Cora (vintageortacky)

9 Comments

1. July 14, 2014 / 5:38 pm

Both look fantastic on you. I think I like the bright the best.

2. lauren
    July 14, 2014 / 5:57 pm

typically i prefer your bright lip but with this look, i like the more subtle color.

3. July 14, 2014 / 6:16 pm

love the bright color look the best.

4. nfinities
    July 14, 2014 / 6:41 pm

I don’t know why but this look looks so flattering on you. I’ve seen you do so many tutorials before but I don’t know…it looked like you were seriously glowing throughout the entire video. I like the nectar look more for that soft and subtle kind of look but hey, if I wanted to be more bold the orange would be awesome as well.

5. July 15, 2014 / 6:57 am

Both lip colors look gorgeous on you! I myself would go for the brighter color before the nude, simply because in my experience I like how i look better with a bold lip!

6. Dreamy_Elf
    July 15, 2014 / 11:33 am

i am with phyrra, both look gorgeous on you. for myself i would prefer the peachy one because i don’t like my teeth and i have large lips so its like i don’t need more attention there than necessary.

7. Marti
    July 17, 2014 / 1:01 pm

I like both looks on YOU – on me I’d wear the lighter lippie – I must have about 10 shades of nude lipstick and gloss!

8. daisyinsussex
    August 1, 2014 / 2:09 pm

The nude looks good but the bright is definitely more fun. – it goes with your hair!

9. August 1, 2014 / 10:19 pm

I like the lighter color. It takes the eyes and mades them go Boom! I would also use the UD. But with another look. You are a Gorgeous woman. I wish I had the patience and ability to color my hsir like yours. I Love lobe all three colors. Keep on doing. Learning much from you. tY Sanderzome26@gmail.com Be yourself. XO